Get yourself a little something Extra!
Good clients can sometimes be hard to find so we place a high value on the recommendations we receive from existing clients.
In order for us to be referred a new client, we must be doing a good job with current clients.
So if you introduce us to a new client that we succeed in placing candidate with, not only are we very grateful, we will show our gratitude in the form of a thank you payment of £250 pounds.
Make a recommendation now to email@example.com
Candidate referrals – the fine print
- Payments will be made once GT Consulting has received payment from the client and the candidate has worked more than 3 months.
- The person/client referred must not already be in touch with us or on our database.
- Should a client referral be submitted more than once, GT Consulting will honour the first referring party only.
- All clients must be registered using the ‘Referral Reward Form’. You must confirm that you have an individual’s permission for their details to be passed on to us. This form must be returned to us via firstname.lastname@example.org whereby we will check all names on our system and notify you of the status of the person/client.
- For contract placements made after a new client is introduced, the payment may be lower, dependent upon length of contract.
- If you are a Limited Company, payment will be made to your Company upon receipt of a valid invoice for ‘Referral Rewards Scheme’.
- If you are PAYE, fee payments will be made direct to you personally.
- All referral payments will be made against the original permanent/contract placement only.
- The scheme is only valid for six months from the date of the initial referral.
- The company reserves the right to amend or change the conditions of the scheme without written notice.
- In the event of any disputed fees, following all reasonable reference checks, GT Consulting’s decision will be final.
- These terms are final and non-negotiable.
- You will be responsible for your own tax / HMRC liability arising from referral payments.